SINGLE & MULTICORE COPPER CABLES
Single & multi core pvc industrial wires & cables find a wide range of applications in the control panel, appliances, machine tools, machinery and are used in almost every industry.
The conductors, drawn from 99.97% bright electrolytic grade copper with more than 100% conductivity, are annealed and bunched together.
The conductors are insulated with a PVC compound having high insulation resistance and dielectric strength, formulated and manufactured in-house.
In case of Multi Core cables, the insulated cores are laid up to form the core assembly. The inner cores are coded for ease of identification as per National/International coding practices.
The sheathing is provided with a specially formulated PVC compound having high oxygen and temperature index. These properties help in restricting the spread of fire even at very high temperatures.
The Single core and Multicore sheathed cables are manufactured as per IS694: 1990, in sizes from 0.50 sq.mm to 50 sq.mm in single core, and in sizes 0.50 sq.mm to 4.0 sq.mm in multicore. Upto 4 cores.
These sizes carry the prestigious ISI mark and are duly approved by FIA/TAC. The rest of the sizes generally conform to IS 694: 1990.
- IS: 694, ICE: 60227, BS: 6500, IS: 5831:1984, IS: 8130:1984 & Customer requirements.
The Conductor manufacture of Pure Electrolytic Grade, bright annealed bare copper with more than 100% conductivity which makes it an excellent conductor of electricity, thus helps in saving energy.
- Single, Two, Three, Four upto 24 Core.
- 100 meter Coils, Longer lengths can be made available on request.
- Black or Any other available on request.
COLOUR CODING CORES
- CORE : RED, BLACK, YELLOW, GREEN BLUE OR OTHER
- CORE : RED, BLACK
- CORE : RED, BLACK & YELLOW / GREEN FOR EARTH
- CORE : RED, YELLOW ,BLUE, BLACK / GREEN FOR EARTH
- CORE : RED, YELLOW, BLUE AND BLACK AND GREY