Telephone & Switchboard Cables Designed for Voice Clarity and Elimination of cross talk, are most suitable for indoor use in large office / residential buildings, hotels and industrials complex for interconnection of telephone and intercom system, PBX and in central for interconnection of distribution frames, switching and transmission Equipments.
The insulate cores of these cables are twisted to form a pair which is further connected with telephone switching lines to offer noise free audio signal. The structure of these cables makes them easy to connect, protective from interference and capable of rectifying noise while offering clear audio signal.
- Cables are generally made as per TEC specification no. GR/WIR-06/03. MAR. 2002, BSNL (DOT).
- 1 Pair Upto 100 Pair.
- The Conductor Manufacture of Pure Electrolytic grade bright Annealed Bare Solid copper conforming to IS: 8130: 1984 of diameter in 0.40, 0.50.
LAYING OF PAIRS
- The cables (laid up pair) are tightly wrapped with polyester tape applied with an overlap of 30%. This facility is not available in single pair.
- Specially formulated high grade of PVC Compound as per Type -2 of IS: 13176:1981 Hard grade and capable of withstanding higher conductor temperature upto 70°C. Colour of Insulation is as per Table -2 of G/WIR – 06/02 and colour shades and conforming to IS: 9938.
- The laid up pairs are further jacketed with grey colour, High oxygen Index FR PVC compound suitable for 70°C continuous operation.
- Upto 4 Pair supplied attractive cartons above 4 Pair supplied in PP woven bags and cloth packing longer length available on request.